Newport, RI Romantic Weekend Getaway Deal
Now through April 30, 2009 for an additional $100 you can upgrade your stay (only available Fridays and Saturdays)** to include the following:
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning, seasonal snacks and beverage through-out the day
- Newport Preservation Society Mansion - Two admissions to the Breakers
plus one other preservation property, including the Hunter House
- Viking Scenic Overview Tour - Two trolley passes to enjoy teh charm
of Newport's historic buildings and restored homes on this narrated
tour covering over 150 points of interest. Take in the rugged beauty of
Ten-Mile Ocean Drive and the fabulous mansions along tree-lined
- Newport Art Museum - Two admissions to the Griswold House and Cushing
memorial gallery which houses restored rooms, galleries with museum
collections and exhibitions focusing on visual artists of Newport and
southeastern New England, the Griffon Shop and the Museum Store. The
surrounding park and sculpture garden is used for many outdoor prorams.
- Norman Bird Sanctuary - Two admissions to the Norman Bird Sanctuary
which consistutes the largest area of preserved open space in Newport
County. A wildlife refuge encompassing over 300 acres and 7 miles of
trails that wind through a diversity of habitats.
**Note: From May 16 to October 31, A three (3) night minimum stay is
required if your stay falls on a Saturday. Fore more details about our
package or if you would like us to design a tailored package for your
next stay in Newport, please call us at 1-800-834-6865.